SNAME Maritime Convention is the annual global platform for technical pros, engineers, and shipbuilders to share challenges and solutions, discuss innovative products, and build relationships.
From addressing underwater noise, maneuvering, voyage routing and vessel safety, to ship bound wireless networks and wave energy conversion, this is where you’ll explore the latest trends that impact your business and enhance your career.
Join like-minded professionals to collaborate and discuss the future of maritime.
Who should attend SNAME Maritime Convention?
Research professionals, engineers, designers, manufacturers, builders, operators, researchers and recycling professionals from bulk cargo, cruise, renewable energy, fisheries, barge, military, offshore units, recreational vessels and more.
What can you expect?
- Exceptional peer reviewed papers, panel discussions and cutting-edge T&R sessions
- Industry case studies and solution-based presentations
- An Expo Hall full of cutting-edge solutions for all areas of Maritime
- SNAME Continuing Education Courses for PE Credits
- Maritime Job Fair
- SNAME Annual Banquet
- Welcome Reception
- National Shipbuilding Research Program (NSRP) Expo
90% of Attendees would recommend SNAME Maritime Convention to others